In this digital era, the impression of any business is based almost on its website. Your online presence is one of the most valuable tools to build your credibility, connect your esteemed customers, and drive more business. Let’s understand the impact of web design to your potential customer with the help of some statistics:
- 38% of people will stop engaging with any site if the layout is not attractive. (Source: Adobe)
- 39% of people will stop engaging with any site if the website images take too long to load. (Source: Adobe)
- Once on the homepage, 86% of website visitors want to see information about products and services of the company. (Source: KoMarketing)
- 51% of people think that “thorough contact information” is one of the most important elements that is missing from many websites. (Source: KoMarketing)
- 44% of visitors will leave the website of a company if there is no phone number or any contact information. (Source: KoMarketing)
Above stats are enough to make you realize the importance of good website design. But, do you know website redesign on regular basis is equally important? In this blog post, we will talk about 3 crucial reasons to redesign your web app.
You are not getting the desired result from your website
Is your website design is captivating and pixel perfect? Awesome! But, if are still not getting the desired result or leads from your website, then the gorgeous web design is useless. The main purpose of your website is to build and improve your customer base, and your analytics should show that you are achieving your goal.
If you are not getting the result that you are expecting, it’s time to give your web app a new look. You need to check a few things:
- Is your CTA (call to action) is converting visitors into customers?
- Does your landing page convey all information to your potential customers and inspire them to learn more about your company?
- Is your web app is too text-heavy?
- Is your web app work like a ‘mirror’ of your company?
Your website is not mobile friendly
Do you know between December 2013 and December 2016, smartphone internet consumption grew by 78% and tablet internet consumption grew by 30%? Nowadays, mobile devices account for approximately 2 of every 3 minutes spent online. If your website design is not responsive, then you should do it as early as possible if you don’t want to loose a big chunk of visitors.
The HTML page load time is more than 2 seconds
Do you know that 40% of your website visitors will abandon your website if it takes more than 3 seconds to load? A study conducted by Geoff Kenyon in the year 2011 and in this study he determined some standards for comparing website speed against the rest of the web:
- If site loading time is 5 seconds, then it is faster than about 25% of the web
- If site loading time is 2.9 seconds, then it is faster than about 50% of the web
- If site loading time is 1.7 seconds, then it is faster than about 75% of the web
- If site loading time is 0.8 seconds, then it is faster than about 94% of the web
If you find any of the above shortcomings in your website, then you should immediately contact to any web designing company. You should keep in mind that delay of even a single day can lead to the loss of many potential customers. If you have any query or suggestion, feel free to write in the comment box.